Thank you for considering employment with the Tata Centre for Development. Below is a list of openings with TCD and our projects. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Project Coordinator - Shakti
Type of Position: Consultant
Location: Bengaluru region
Role: We are seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join the Shakti team. The position is based out of Bengaluru, India. The position will last 6 months and involves assisting in day-to-day operations related to a pilot project. The responsibilities will be as a project coordinator and will involve the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to project by developing partnerships with non-governmental and governmental organizations to ensure they provide women with access to Shakti and collect feedback
- Facilitate improvement and development of the product by interviewing or surveying consumers.
- Works with the Shakti team to execute the work plan for developing strategic partnerships, and product development on a day-to-day basis.
- Reports to their supervisor with findings and insights on the target beneficiaries and potential ideas to continue to improve the product and service.
- Bachelors/Masters in humanities, management, or law is preferred
- Previous experience working in client-facing roles
- Interest in access to justice and public benefits related issues
- Verbal communication skills in English and Kannada
- Attention to detail required
- Motivated and entrepreneurial
- Self-starter. Does not need constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with local people for logistical activities
- Good understanding or willingness to learn legal issues
- A desire for learning and innovating